How to get to the Christmas markets in the Ribeauvillé and Riquewihr region? By public transport or by car, you will find on this page all the practical information.
How does it work?
Christmas Shuttles provide easy access to the Christmas markets of Ribeauvillé and Riquewihr from Colmar, avoiding the stress of traffic and parking! Kaysersberg and Eguisheim are also served.
- Line 1: Colmar > Kaysersberg > Riquewihr > Ribeauvillé > Colmar
- Line 2 : Colmar > Ribeauvillé > Riquewihr > Kaysersberg > Colmar
Routes 1 and 2 run exclusively on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 24 November to 17 December 2023. A bus runs every hour on Fridays and every 30 minutes on Saturdays and Sundays!
What are the prices?
- 15 € per person per day
- Free for children under 12 (unlimited travel)
Where to buy tickets?
Tickets are on sale at the Ribeauvillé, Riquewihr and Bergheim Tourist Offices as well as at the shuttle bus stops in Ribeauvillé, Riquewihr, Colmar, Kaysersberg and at the Eguisheim Tourist Office.
Tickets are also available online at www.navettedenoel.fr
In Ribeauvillé, a Parking-Relay is at your disposal with shuttles that will drop you off near the medieval Christmas market and the departure/arrival point of the Christmas Shuttles.
The Ribeauvillé Parking-Relais is only open on the 2rd, 3rd and 9th, 10th of December 2023. Shuttles from the car park to the town centre will run every 20 minutes from 9.50am to 8.30pm.
- Price: 8 € / vehicle (including access to the Park & Ride and the shuttle bus for all occupants of the vehicle)
- Location of the Car Park in Ribeauvillé: Cordon company (ex Sony) - Muehlbach business park, exit n°20 from the A35